Sunday 7 January 2018

Masculine Card Toppers Tutorial

 
 
Hi all, I'm back this time with a small tutorial on masculine card toppers.. These are so easy to do, that I am nearly to ashamed to place this on here as a tutorial lol..

Step 1.  Assemble the pieces needed. Here I have chosen the 'Story Time' collection from KaiserCraft..
Note: Ink around all the edges of the pieces you use..



Step 2. I loved this little envelope which came in the collectables packet and after inking around the edges, I used this as a base for the card topper.  On the back of the envelope I simply placed a strip of paper and two strips of washi tape as shown.



Step 3. Using 3D Foam tape I added fussy cut pieces, a couple of collectables pieces and a little Tea Dyed gauze to finish the card topper..

 

A sample of card toppers I created from the 'Story Book' collection..



Three cards using Card Toppers I created ...








                       I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things..
                                                         Hugs
                                                      Donna x
You can find me here:

https://www.facebook.com/DonnasFunStuff/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVqCbagu0dsgBlpg52-Y_7A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x