Friday 9 March 2018

Easter Basket - AVSC

 
Hi all,
 
Today I have made for you an Easter basket.. Love these little things and
they are so quick and easy to complete..

Don't forget to leave a comment on all Four of my projects this month
to win yourself one of them..
 
Cut a piece of cardstock @ 6 inches x 6 inches
score @ 2 inches and 4 inches, Turn the cardstock and
score again @ 2 inches and 4 inches. 

 
Cut to the score lines only on two sides (opposite each other)..
Cut ten little mats (patterned cardstock) @ 1 7/8 inch x 1 7/8 inch, Eight for outside and two for inside.
Cut handle @ 10 inches x 1 inch Cardstock.
Cut mat (patterned cardstock) for handle @ 10 inches x 7/8 inch.
Ink all the edges.
 
 
Adhere the mats to the base cardstock as shown.

 
Fold up as shown, adhere the handle and add a mat to cover the join.
Do the same for both ends.

 
Love this Leaf ribbon and flowers which you can buy HERE at Aunty Vera's..

 
Doesn't it look gorgeous on the handle...

 
Always be happy', how wonderful this would be and how lovely is
this little die cut from the kit.

 
Some tiny plastic eggs to place on my tree at Easter time.

 
The back of the basket again using a die cut from the kit..

 
This kit is just so darn gorgeous and the colours are beautiful.

 
I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs

DONNA xx

........................................ 
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

March monthly kit is available for $57.45 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:

 ................................

Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
And
My Youtube Channel HERE
 
Materials:
 
March Kit
Leaf Ribbons - Santoro
Small plastic eggs with ribbon - TRS Trading Group (Reject shop)
Rhinestones
Glossy Accents
Kindy Glitz
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh. This basket is crazy cute. Love, love, love your papers. Thank you for showing us how to make it. ~~rita

    ReplyDelete

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x