Wednesday 2 May 2018

My Bestie Aussie Challenge - May ANything Goes...



Hi All,
Well this month is May and I love our new Challenge for
My Bestie Aussie Challenge.. 'Monsters' How cute are they though really !!
 
I was looking for something on the web and came across this seed packet from
images I think it was and thought "hey I might make seed monsters..
And Voila, they were born..
 
How wonderful did these turn out..
Love this project...
 


 You open the packet and out pops the little monster seeds..
These are just too cute for words..
 

 
I bundled these up in packs of 4, I mean who wants 8 monsters running around..
 
 
I printed the seed packet 8 times on white and 8 times on patterned paper.
 
 
I fussy cut the two sections as shown on the patterned paper..

 
Printed off clip are from Laurie Farnell from Hug Bug..

 
Fussy cut all the pieces..

 
Realized I needed the two end flaps in the coloured paper as well..

 
Coloured all my monsters with Copics, adhered them to the front of the see packet.
Added an fussy cut plant and a large bling and touched up all the monsters
with Smooch.. Pretty Pretty as !!





 
Can you see the shine in all my monsters.



 
Back of the seed packets..
 

 
Bundled up in packets of 4..

 
Monster Seeds from the packets..
Instructions:  Just colour and create..

 
All together..

 
 
 
You can see it on the My Bestie Challenge  HERE
 
Materials:
 
Seed Packet Image of net
Assorted patterned paper in stash
Smoochies Assorted colours
Copic Pens Assorted colours
Images from Laurie Farnell
 
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
 
Hugs
Donna x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x