Tuesday 1 May 2018

NSD - National Scrapbooking Day - 'My Favourite Thingy' Challenge - AVSC - Making Memories

Hi Everyone,

 Well this is a start of a new Challenge for National Scrapbooking Day which will last all month for the month of May 2018 with-in Aunty Vera Land..

My Challenge for you is ' My Favourite Thingy' - Waterfall Album

I have enjoyed this challenge so much and it helped me get through what has been a horrific time with the loss of my son Brendan..
He would have been saying go for it as he loved seeing what I created because he was creative himself with wood work..

I will be linking my you tube videos for this challenge which is:
Creating a Waterfall Album using as many photos as you can and telling/showing us what you think Scrapbooking is all about..

I will also show you my ideas of what I think Scrappin means for me..
Join in the challenges with the Creative Team and remember there are Prizes
to be Won..

Check out my Unboxing of the May Kit  HERE

Here is a sneek peek of my challenge for you..





 
Don't forget to join in the fun at Aunty Vera's..
 
Hugs
Donna xx
 
YAH GO TEAM DONNA YAH
 
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

May monthly kit is available for $76.25 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
 ................................
 
Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
And
My Youtube Channel HERE 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x