Thursday 10 May 2018

NDS 2018 . A Itsy Bitsy Tutorial - Modelling Paste

Hi All,
Here I am back again with a Itsy Bitsy tutorial on colouring
Modelling Paste with the May kit.
 
Place Modelling paste on a craft sheet.
 
 
Add a few drops of Color Burst and mix well..

 
You now have this..
 
 
Now wasn't that just cherry FUN...
 
Hugs
Donna xx
 
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

May monthly kit is available for $76.25 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:

 ................................

Don't forget to check out my blog HERE
Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
And
My Youtube Channel HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x