Thursday 10 May 2018

NSD 2018.. Non Existent Tutorial - Sparkly Flowers

Hi All,
 
I hope you are enjoying the National Scrapbook Month with Aunty Vera and
the Creative Team. How many challenges have you done??
Don't forget there is prizes this month so make sure
you keep this page as your very Favourite...
 
Have you checked out all my videos on you tube yet? if not then get going and have a look and don't forget to Lovvve me (hehe)..
 
Enjoy this final, well nearly non-existent tutorial
for  Sparkly Flowers..
 
You will need Spray adhesive and glitter and well.. Flowers of course..
 
 
Spray the Flowers and dip them into the fine glitter.

 
These are gorgeous...

 
See how Pretty they are..
 
 
Simple eh!!!
 
Hugs
Donna xx
 
........................................................................
 
BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

May monthly kit is available for $76.25which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
 ................................

Don't forget to check out my blog HERE
Please visit me on my FB page  HERE
And
My Youtube Channel HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x