Sunday 6 May 2018

Pocket Page - AVSC

Hi all,
Well I'm back again to show you the second challenge I completed
over at Aunty Vera's land HERE
 
This one is from Sarah and is a Pocket Page Challenge.
Well, would you believe it, I did not have any sleeves for the challenge
but I did have some ATC sleeves, so I thought why not and voila
this was born..
 
 
The challenge was to use at least 3 different techniques, I think I achieved that.
 
1. Hand Lettering..
 
 
2. Shaker Pocket.

 
3. Unaltered Sentiment Card.
(I found this the hardest due to my hand straying over and trying to put bling on it lol), so I inked around the edges. (does this count)..
 

 
4. Watercolour Resist.
 
.
 
5. Layered Embellishments

 
6. Stencilling.

 
7. Black and White Photo.
I didn't have one so again thinking outside the box, I thought why not use
this gorgeous stamp from the May kit. I coloured her with
assorted greys and black Copics to give the appearance of a black
and white photo.

 
8. Journaling
Couldn't help my self I had to give this one some bling.. 

 
The finished Pocket..
I was quite happy how this all came together..

 
Now I did have this one for the Watercolour resist but thought it was
too coloured in so went for the other one instead..
I like this though so will use it somewhere else..
 
 

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x