Saturday 21 July 2018

First Six Months of the Paper Clip Art Challenge..

Hi all,

Can you believe it is six months already. Say WHAT!!

This post is a heavy photo one so be warned lol..

As you maybe aware I joined a swap #12 Paperclips of 2018 HERE  that lasts for 12 months that was broken down into two six months lots.. Well I finished the first six months and have now received my swap partners Paper Clip Art.
 I was so excited to get my parcel from Amira that I undid it before I even got in the door lol.
And just WOW Gorgeous Creations .. You have to check it out yourselves..

Oh my, my favourite Gorjuss girls. Look at all the goodies I received..


You see that little book in the above picture that says 2018, well look how beautiful it is opened..


These are Amira's paperclips, Divine indeed..
The little coffee cup was on the back of Amira's paperclip so I thought it was too cute to be on the back as all the paperclips I adhered to in a book I had made especially for this challenge.. (I hope you don't mind Amira... 
I have adhered all the paperclip art to a memory card to place in the book.. This book is sooooo much prettier in real life.. 


I think Amira has a thing for cats.. How cute is this Paperclip Art..


I just love these tiny roses Amira has made, gorgeous!!


I love everything about this paperclip art. It just all fits together..


I love this one and think it is my favourite.. There is something so beautiful about it's simplicity..


I love this one as well because I am a butterfly nut.. 


These are the ones I created and have swapped with Amira. I really hope she likes them..
My word for the year is Achieve..


I adore shaker cards and hope Amira does too.


I am a dog person which my giant girl Dumbledore tells me all the time lol..


I love pink flowers..


Loved how this paperclip art turned out and it is in fact my favourite.. I wonder which one will be Amira's!!


Ribbon flower, I love the heart pin.


The books I created for the two parts of the year.. mmm can you see any butterflies lol.


The book filled with both mine and Amira's PaperClip Art. And Amira even sent a couple extra paperclips which looks perfect on top of the pages.. I adore how this book came together and want to say a huge thank you Amira for your gorgeous creations and all my extra goodies..


I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x