Tuesday 24 July 2018

Kawaii Kuties Sheet One - ATC COINS Pocket Book -Rick st Dennis -DT

HI all,
I love this new digi image set 'Kawaii Kuties' that Rick st Dennis has created.
They are so Kutttteee..

You can buy these gorgeous digi images HERE
and don't forget to join in the fun on Facebook - Rick St. Dennis Digi Fans & Friends HERE

 KAWAII is CUTE in Japanese, did you know that!!

I decided to make a little book with pockets to hold some of my ATC Coins that I made with the Kawii Kuties digi images.  I had seen this design on You Tube some time ago and thought it would be perfect for this..
 I have to be honest I did 'muck' up with the spine but hey what is crafting without a mistake or two lol..

The Finished Pocket Book..



The ATC Coins in the pockets..



How Kute are these..


I cut a 6 1/2 inch x 3 1/2 inch piece of double sided cardstock. Score at 3 inches and 6 inches, turn and score 1/2 inches.
Cut as shown.. Using a 2 1/2 inch punch cut a circle from the side with the tabs.
(tip: punch a circle from scrap paper and draw around it).
Ink around all the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. 


I was going to use this paper but after cutting it I didn't like it with the ATC Coins so changed it to the L'aquarelle Designs cardstock from Ultimate Crafts..


The spine is 2 3/4 inches x 9 inches, this will hold 5 pockets.
Fold 1 inch from each end and at 1/2 inch in between the ends as shown..


Cut the cover at 7 1/2 inches x 3 1/4 inches, Score at 3 1/4 and 4 1/4.
Place some ribbon on the front as shown before adhering the mats on..


All the bits together..


I cut some acetate to fit over the hole and used double sided tape to adhere it to the inside flap as shown.. (tip: If there is some adhesive showing around the sides, using your finger, dip in powder and rub around it). This will stop the pocket sticking together ..


Put the pocket together by folding the tabs over and adhering together as shown in picture.. I have the opening to the side..  


The mats are 3 inches x 3 1/4 inches - cut 4 
Spine mat is 3/4 inch x 3 1/4 inches - cut 2
Adhere as shown.


After placing the spine mat down on the inside adhere the folded spine as shown.


Add the inside cover mats.


Adhere the pockets with the opening on the sides.


The Front cover..


The book finished..

Check out some of my other sites as well..
  Facebook Group  HERE
Youtube HERE
Pinterest HERE

I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x