Saturday 11 August 2018

Voodoo Smeared - RSD - Design Project


When I first seen these Voodoo Digi Sheet Smeared, (Purchase HERE ) by Rick St Dennis
I thought wow I love them.
They were quirky, fun and a bit spooky, everything I like..

The next thought was what am I going to do with them?? Well I decided I would create
 a set of Key Rings and place them all on one big ring to hold them..

Of course I couldn't leave it at that I had to make a box to store them in..

I printed the images on to Copic paper and coloured them in using Copic Markers.


I also printed a set on to white Shrinky Dinks and coloured them in with markers.. I found once I placed the Dimensional Magic on top it actually smeared the ink from the markers..


Once the images were coloured in, I fussy cut them and then adhered them on black cardstock. I then cut roughly around the edges. I then added two small rings on each image.
With these two images I placed feathers behind the black cardstock and wrapped fancy twine around the top,, 


On each image I placed one of the Shrinky Dinks or a small metal charm.



The photos really do not do justice to how vibrant these are..


All done and attached to the ring..


I thought the ring looked a bit bland so I added some ribbon.


Looks Brilliant don't you reckon.


I created a box to place them in..
I roughly painted a box with white Gesso then again roughly with blue acrylic paint..


I adhered two different trims around the box.. Black pom pom trim on the lid and a red lace on the actual box.


I added two layers of 3D Foam tape to make the image stand out off the box..


The Key Rings inside the box.








I hope I have Inspired
you to create
Glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x