Monday 6 August 2018

My Gift - We Are All Heroes - AVSC


Oh brilliant, this month we are having a Super Heroes birthday party.. 
I love parties, don't you!! And one of the best things with a party is PREZZIES..
Yah I LOVE Prezzies; I love to feel them first then shake them and even smell them in case of yummy bathroom goodies.

'Thank You' for your gift, I am so excited to see what it is...

I recycled a box to cover with this paper from the kit. I simply inked all the edges and rubbed some Emerald Inka Gold randomly (only because I got some over the box to start with , so happy accident lol).. I love washie tape as you may be aware of, so I could not allow this box to go Un - Washie. Isn't this just so cute!!

I decided to use the Hulk chipboard and spray with a coat of the Heidi Swapp Color Shine Black.




I just had to use the wonderful washie tape around the top and bottom of the present..
(note: This does not stick well so you will need to use extra adhesive )
I placed the letter stickers on the bottom of the present to spell out puzzle..



Inside the present... OH Thank you so much, I had so much fun putting this together.  
This huge puzzle 12 x 9 only took me about 1 hour.. (Yep, so not a puzzle person) lol.. 
(note to self: give back to the kids, too hard lol)


oh and thank you for my comic book, I will enjoy reading this soooo much xx



I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
Hugs
DONNA xx

.......................................................................................................

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

August Monthly kit is available for $88.55 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

My You tube page HERE
on my FB page Donna's Creations  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x