Monday 6 August 2018

My Bestie August Girl

Hi all,
So for the month of August in the My Bestie's world I created this 
gorgeous card to showcase this little sweetheart..


Isn't she pretty!!  I coloured her in using assorted Copic Markers and fussy cut many pieces including the tiny hearts and stars.. I added 3D foam tape under them as well as the clouds, the flower at the side and the envelope itself.  Using Nuvo Crystal Glaze for the clouds, hearts and stars gave the card that 'something special'.
I distress the edges and sewed around the mats to give some interest to the card..
Die cutting a Butterfly Border from Joy Crafts in Crystal glitter cardstock seemed to suit our sweetheart with her glittery wings.. 


You can see it at My Bestie Aussie Challenge  HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x