Tuesday 16 October 2018

Encaustic Screens - The Merry Christmas Challenge - October 2018


I created a few Encaustic Screen Cards for this month.. See them HERE..
I made these last year as a set and people loved them. So I thought I would show you the ones I created for this year Christmas card list.. 
Two or three set of Christmas cards is what I usually create for the Christmas season.. 



All cards have a Bazzill cardstock base. I have placed a piece of white cardstock on the 
back of the cards to write a Christmas message.. 


All card fronts are unique because you cannot recreate the exact pattern or colours..
Look closely at the images, what can you see?


These are created with an Encaustic Iron and a pigmented bees wax..


This is one of my favourite mediums as you cannot fail at this lol..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs 
Donna xx

1 comment:

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x