Tuesday 16 October 2018

Halloween - ATC Pocket - I'm Not Afraid - AVSC


Hi all,
Here I am again with another project for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft, this time
I have created a set of ATC's which I love by the way and I am going to place them in a pocket.. 

I cut the 9 pieces of cut-away from one of the 12 x 12 cardstock...


Using the gorgeous Nuvo paste and bat stencil (love that), I stencilled all of the nine cut aparts..


Pretty !!!


My favourite ATC.. I die cut the graveyard, bat, web and tiny ghost and adhered them using 3D foam tape.. I then fussy cut the pumpkin and large ghost and again used 3D foam tape to give the ATC some dimension..


Ghost Tree - This die that came with the kit is just cute as!! I love this whole thing!!! 


Ghost Town - Do you know I have had the TownScape die for years and this is the first time I have used it, I know a shocker!! I just love it and with the fussy cut ghost and the name of the paper makes this little ATC a spooktacular one..


Magic in the night!! Ghost, hats, spiders and bats, what else do you need for Halloween....


I didn't like the above ATC, so I swapped the spider for a pumpkin, added another little ghost and took the bat off as well..


Hocus Pocus, a pumpkin flower and a startled ghost hehe..


Happy Halloween, This photo does not do justice to this little ATC. I added Nuvo drops and Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the tag, doesn't it give it a completely different look.


 Spook, I created a flower with crepe paper and placed a flying witch in the centre.. I then fussy cut the ghost and spook from the paper in the kit, and popped them up with 3D foam tape. 


 31 Oct - I love this little ATC with the house available from Aunty Vera.. I placed some gold glitter paper behind the black spooky house.  I die cut it out in white also and  cut off the little ghost on top of the roof and adhered it to the black house.. A bling on the door and it is finished..


I fussy cut these stamped one eyed ghost/monsters  and placed them in a die cut tree with 3D foam tape.. This is from the little stamp set that comes in the kit.. Love this little set of monsters..


because I wanted to 3D the eye I stamped the image on orange cardstock, then found out I didn't have a smaller enough punch.. So I used the 1/4 inch hole punch as shown..


Using the tweezers to hold the eye I fussy cut around it..


I placed this photo on their back to hopefully show you the dimensions and shine on the die cut images..


Once the ATC's are in their Pockets I decorated the side with a strip of paper and a chain with a cross and the little bottle charm from the kit..


The Finished Pockets



Supplies:
Cobweb die - Tim Holtz
Batty Border die - Memory Box
Halloween die - Impression Obsession
Scary Tree - Tim Holtz
Moon and Stars - Kaisercraft
Spooky Bat House - Cottage Cuts
Spider and Web - Impression Obsession
On the Fence - Tim Holtz - On the Edge die
TownScape - Tim Holtz - On the Edge die
Graveyard - Tim Holtz - On the Edge die
Black Soot - Distress Ink
Bling, Kindy Glitz, Nuvo drops


I hope I have inspired 
you to create
 Glorious things...
Hugs
Donna xx

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

October Monthly kit is available for $??? which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:


 ................................

My You tube page HERE
 My FB page Craft Making  HERE
FB Crafty Vera and Friends HERE
My blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x