Tuesday 23 October 2018

Halloween Book - I'm Not Afraid - AVSC


Well it is still October and I am loving this kit from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft..
I thought I would bring all the elements together in a book that I cased from

File Folder Mini Album Tutorial - Little Hot Tamale - Diy FIle Folder Flipbook  HERE

I could not buy the folders here in Tasmania that are the USA measurement or even the same tabs so I created one from scratch.. Let me tell you though, when I folded it together I had bits hanging over, other bits too short and totally mixed up.. Needless to say even though I tried to do the same design mine ended up the wrong way around and bigger (nope do not know how that happened at all) lol.. 
Anyway It turned out wonderful if not like Little Hot Tamale's, she was like lets leave space and group things together and I'm like 'hey that looks too bare It needs something there and a bit there , oh and something else there' hehe..
I
Check out the Book on youtube as well..


Cover of the Book..
I love this little witch and I knew I just HAD to use that gorgeous broom so I made this the cover of the book. I adore the little ghost that came with the kit, cute, cute!! And I totally love the paperclip on top of the cover..   


As you can see when it starts to unfold, You can just see all the lushiness inside.. 


I added this picture to show you all the glitter and shimmer that is right through the book, you may not see it on the photos but in real life this whole book shines.. 


Opened on the front inside..Lots to see.


 Opened on the back inside and there is still more to see.. 


The book kind of folds like a concertina style..


Page 1. Haunted Mansion... I added lots of tags and tied them all together with some ribbon.. I added a paperclip to this page.. I found a crossbone washie tape in my stash and the gorgeous washie tape from the kit also the washie tape Colour My Craft from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft available HERE  .A wonderful Page..


I used a banner with little glitter bows and here are the tags out of the pocket.. You can also see here the paper clip is actually a large heart from the back..


Page 2.. There is Magic.. A cut apart from the kit with some of ribbon that I found in my stash (was looking for something else and seen this and said out loud YES!!).. Some more washi tape and ribbon with a star on a tab and a paper crepe flower brings this page together.. A Tim Holtz quote on the side and it is finished..


This is the back of one of the 12 x 12 papers and I have used it heaps throughout all my projects and it is so wonderful.. Even though this picture doesn't show it, a lot of images on the tag have glitter and shine on them witch is quite pretty in the light..


Page 3.. Creepy.. I found most of these foam words from the kit are too big for smaller projects but 'creepy' fit wonderfully on this page.. I added lots of little things for this page and the fussy cut eye looks creepy up close as I added Nuvo glaze to give it a shine.. Another Tim Holtz phrase cut out to give it that something extra.   


All the tags have Nuvo glaze and glitter on them and everything is distressed with Black Soot Distress Ink.. You can buy the webs from HERE 


Page 4.. Trick & Treat.. I made a tissue 'scrunchie' thing to use as a page divider so I could place some more of the wonderful cut aparts under it.. A die-cut house down the bottom and a few other bits and bobs and page done..  Also a little clip hold this page and the one behind it together..


Page 5.. Batty.. This page is the opposite side of page 4 above.. This page folds down hence the little paper clip.. How cute is that little monster stamped on the tag..Again a bit of ribbon makes the page that little bit special..


The page folded open..


I love that spider web background and the tombs . The little hat ephemera is a burst of colour which matched the the little cut - apart and the paper clip . Again you cannot see it but this page has lots of shine on it with all the bats coloured in and the headstone has Nuvo glaze.. The little lonesome ghost is just waiting.. 


The bottom of the flap fold out.. I adore that tiny owl sitting on a branch..


Page 6.. Trick or Treat.. I love this page and the ghostly foam words from the kits is perfect.. 


Page 7... Dreams.. Lots of pumpkins on this page, with tags and a paperclip as well.. A flower with a star eye and a tab - what else do you need...


How cute is this round tag... It looks mean.. 


I really enjoyed creating this book, it was tons of fun..



I hope I have inspired 
you to create
 Glorious things...
Hugs
Donna xx

Materials:
Little Ghosts die - Alexandra Renke (kit)
Spooky Bat House - Cottage Cutz
Bats - Impression Obsession
Halloween set Impression Obsession
Spider and Web - Impression Obsession
Cobwebs - Tim Holtz Thinlets
Assorted Circle punches
Confetti Stars- - EK Success
Confetti  Hearts EK Success
Boo To You - Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Monster Mash Stamps - Lawn Fawn (kit)

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

October Monthly kit is available for $81.07 which is a saving of 20% on
 buying the items separately.

Postage is $9.00 to anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:


 ................................

My You tube page HERE
 My FB page Craft Making  HERE
FB Crafty Vera and Friends HERE
My Blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x