Wednesday 16 January 2019

Me and Heat

Hi all,
Wowza has it been hot here.. We are having a heat wave over in Tasmania and we sure know it..
I don't do so well with it being so hot and it is strange because I loved the heat
when I was younger so go figure..
Now I just seem to melt like a big bar of sludge lol and my poser bill is getting higher because of the air conditioner lol 
My daughter Cindy said to me Come down and we will get in to the pool and here I am holding the two little ones with the star trek hat on.. Can you see me..



I think the kids are trying to drown me here lol


Then they go to their other nan's and go down to the beach , all I can say is it is certainly hot enough for both lol  Oh to be a kid again Sigh!!!

Miss Charlie is having a rest.. Hard work you know playing in the water...


Miss Astaria is like well hurry up, I am playing in the wet sand here.


Miss Emmie is oh Look at me I am so innocent and look like an angel .. 


Ooh I would love to be doin this right now lol


love these grandkids xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x