Wednesday 16 January 2019

Pivot Tag Card


Hi all,
Today I was sitting in my craft room/ studio thinking what should I do now..
 I looked around and spotted a die I have had for awhile but never used (like 60% of my things lol) and decided yep I am going to do that..  Pivot Tag Card die by Karen Burniston..


SO the search for paper begins, yep 10 minutes goes by and I picked up a pad and thought that will do.. Figures out after a few tries how to use the die and voila the card is created.

I love this A5 card and can see myself creating different ones with the die.. 


The punch is from Ek Success, I simply punch hello out five times with the top one being from the gorgeous paper..


The paper is from Heartfelt Creations called the Countryside Evening..


Isn't this so cute and comes with the pivot Tag Card die.. 


I just love this paper.. The butterflies are from Ek Success..


I hope I have inspired 
you to create
glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x