Sunday 17 March 2019

ATC - January and February 2019

Hi all,
OMGoodness, I was looking at my blog in regards to the ATC's and realised I had not blogged January or February ATC's.. Talk about behind..
Here they are in all their glory..

January - Theme Floral
Cardstock - Mariposa DCWV
Window One die - Spellbinders
Flower Burst die - Spellbinders
Seasonal Flowers die - Precious Marieke




February - Valentine
Love how these turned out..
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Hearts
EK Success punch - Confetti Hearts
Passtine Crafts Stamps - 4 Assort-B  





I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Instragram page Donna.Triffitt Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x