Tuesday 16 April 2019

Easter Basket - The Life Within The Seed - AVSC

Hi all,

April is here already and of course this means Easter and choccies...
I love Easter for the kids, with the little footprints on the floor and all the bits of fluffy tail bits that Easter Bunny leaves everywhere..

This month we have a wonderful lot of goodies from Aunty Vera and look at what this month theme is called.. The Life Within The Seed!!. How appropriate for Easter..

I created this little Easter basket from the Kinetics - Easter Basket die from Creative Expressions..
You will need the three pieces of the die as shown in photo.


You will need to cut two of the bases and four of the baskets.



I lightly sprayed the basket pieces with the Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio. 


Adhere the two bases together as shown and place adhesive on the tabs and glue together to form a box,


Add adhesive to the basket bottoms and fold over into the box as shown.


 Glue the the bottom tab of the basket under the box and add the sides which have had the handles cut off .. adhere the little tabs together on the handles.


Loop some ribbon and adhere in the space between the handles.. Pop two eggs on the sides using 3D foam tape.. 

With the back of the basket I simply inked around the wooden flourish with Distress Tea Dye ink and adhered with a small flower from my stash.


I die cut a white rabbit and egg, sponged a little ink onto it while still in the die and added it to the basket with 3D foam tape.. I die cut Happy Easter four times and adhered together with the pink layer on top and it was done..


 A few Easter eggs and some little chicks and it was done.. How cute is this basket..


All the Lushiness from my April  Theme- 
The Life Within The Seed.....


The Core products were 

Cottontail Cardstock - Bo Bunny  Here
Graphic 45 - Flowers Here
Bazzill Cardstock - Spearmint Stick, Cotton Candy, Gumball Here

The other products are:

Flowers Embossing Folder - Kaisercraft Here
Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Spray - Ranger - TIm Holtz Here
Easter Basket - Creative Expressions Here
Be You - Wooden Flourish Pack Here
Cottontail Noteworthy Pack - American Crafts Here
Mini Stencil set 35 - Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Here

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout March..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x