Sunday 7 April 2019

An Easter Card or Three - The Life Within The Seed - AVSC

Hi all,
I love Easter and Flowers and what it means; when Aunty Vera chose this months theme heading I thought it was so appropriate of what Easter is.. A new beginning.. 

I just loved these cut aparts from the Bo Bunny Cottontail cardstock so much ,that I didn't want to cover them up with anything really as the designs are wonderful.. So I simply backed them with cardstock from the kit, added a little ribbon or twine, some sparkle and it was enough.. 
Clean and Simple ... 


I placed the cut-aparts on a 3D backing to give some dimension on all three cards and added three tiny pearls.. 


I sprayed all of these with Glimmer Mist to give a little sparkle and they were finished..
Again very simple but pretty..


See they look wonderful together and look rather old fashioned..


All the Lushiness from my April  Theme- 
The Life Within The Seed.....


The Core products were 

Cottontail Cardstock - Bo Bunny  Here
Graphic 45 - Flowers Here
Bazzill Cardstock - Spearmint Stick, Cotton Candy, Gumball Here

The other products are:

Flowers Embossing Folder - Kaisercraft Here
Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Spray - Ranger - TIm Holtz Here
Easter Basket - Creative Expressions Here
Be You - Wooden Flourish Pack Here
Cottontail Noteworthy Pack - American Crafts Here
Mini Stencil set 35 - Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Here

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout March..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x