Monday 1 April 2019

Card Toppers - Rick St Dennis

Hi all,
I love this set of digital images by Rick St Dennis.
I created a set of Card Toppers to use for a rainy day (sorry couldn't help myself lol)...

My favourite image for sure is the cat and mouse which I called 'side by side' and is from the Whimsical set of Umbrella Users. Here


This little cutie is also from the  Whimsical set of Umbrella Users...
I named this topper 'And let it fly away'..


This fellow riding on the turtle is just plain fun.. The little turtle I want to pick up and hold lol  I called this one 'down to the river'..


Though this digital image is called I felt a drop Here I wanted him to be out walking 
and 'found himself in a strange land' trying to get the bird to land on his hand lol..
Loved colouring his highness in.. 


'Singing in The Rain' here and how much fun he is having doing it.. 'Upon a Shore' is where he is walking..


To Fly is what the wind is trying to make this little guy do lol. He is also from 
the Whimsical set of Umbrella Users. Here


All the digital images together, you have to admit they sure are wonderful..


You can purchase the images from Rick's shop Here

And don't forget to have a look at Ricks facebook page /rickstdennisdigifansandfriends/HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Instragram page Donna.Triffitt Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x