Monday 1 April 2019

Mermaids Wanted - Rick St Dennis

Hi all,
I have a gorgeous digital image by Rick St Dennis and look what I created with her..
Isn't she just wonderful!!


Graphic 45 papers and a Netting die by KaiserCraft is all you really need for this little mermaid.. 


Coloured in watercolour (Distress Ink) and a little die-cut wheel and that's it..


I love this little seagull..




You can purchase the image from Rick's shop Here

And don't forget to have a look at Ricks facebook page /rickstdennisdigifansandfriends/HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Instragram page Donna.Triffitt Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x