Saturday 3 August 2019

Fireside Card - Dance Like a HippoGriff - Harry Potter - AVSC

Hi all,
Well we have started!! And how excited I am for this months theme 
Harry Potter.. Love it.. 
I brought two dies from Aunty Vera which are Tim Holtz dies 'Fireside' Here 
and Regions Beyond Here
and thought that would be perfect for a card I have in mind and yep I love it.
Now after I made this I thought its too bare on the sides, so I am going to leave this one here and then do an updated one when I place a few items elsewhere.. 
And I forgot to take step by step photo, (blame it on the flu I have), but it really is pretty easy..

Harry, Harry, are you there Harry? Becareful Harry they are looking for you..


My updated version.. Books on one side and a potion jar sitting just on the edge  the other side of the fire place.. 


Can you remember in the movie 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire', when Sirius Black calls Harry in the fireplace, well I thought this fireplace was perfect.. Here


An open book perhaps spying on Harry by Rita Skeeter..
And what is that key to I wonder??  Here


Two bottles on the mantel mm yep it's Poly Juice Potion and Witches Powder dust..


Newer version. Something as simple as a book can make all the difference..


This potion bottle is going to fall, I know it...


I cut a whole heap of items from the Regions Beyond die and let me tell you I will be cutting more for sure as they are so cute..


This is the piece of paper I cut with the Hogwarts. I did have to cut it down to fit on the card which is a 5 1/4 inch x 5 1/4 inch square card.. I placed a black mat behind this to make it stand out.. 
These are the dies I used from Sizzix -Tim Holtz. 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Exciting start already and loving it....

Products are:

Harry Potter Papers - Paper House Here
Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Die - Here
Washie Tape pack Patronus - Paper House Here
Harry Potter Sticky Pix Faux Enamel Pin Stickers - Paper House Here
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Vignette Set - Divided Box Here
Kaisercraft Die and Stamp Set - Noted Here
Ranger Mixed Media Powder - Hammered Here

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout June..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x