Monday 5 August 2019

Castle Card - Dance Like a HippoGriff - Harry Potter - AVSC

Hi all,
Another project on the go for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft
Wow, I am loving this die and embossing powder, what a mix made in heaven..
Loving this Aunty Vera 
For this card I die cut two black and one white Hogwarts Castle.


I embossed the frame and the castle as shown and adhered the two black pieces together for strength..


I cut the moon from the castle piece but totally mucked it up somehow and then wondered if I had a circle punch to fit and yes I did; 1 1/8 inch circle is the same size as the moon.. I cut the top of the castle from the moon and placed a white inked circle on top of the black moon. I then placed Nuvo Crystal Glaze on top of that and let the castle fall back into that..   


I made a galaxy background from acrylic paint and splashed some white paint on top.. 


I die cut a 4 inch circle from the above paper and placed it behind the Hogwarts Castle. I shaded some of the moon as it was too white, (though you can't see it well here). I placed some scrap yellow paper where the lights are on the castle. 


I adhered the whole piece to a cut out and matted that to black cardstock then on to a white card..
A simple Castle sticker on the bottom and three enamel pin stickers on the side and it was done.. 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

Exciting start already and loving it....

Products are:

Harry Potter Papers - Paper House Here
Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Die - Here
Washie Tape pack Patronus - Paper House Here
Harry Potter Sticky Pix Faux Enamel Pin Stickers - Paper House Here
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Vignette Set - Divided Box Here
Kaisercraft Die and Stamp Set - Noted Here
Ranger Mixed Media Powder - Hammered Here

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout June..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x