Monday 5 August 2019

August Paperclip Art..

Hi all,

For the month of August I created two paperclip art pieces for the #12 paperclipsof 2019
 over on the  PaperClip Art Group that I am a part of..
Check it out and join the group to have a great time and get some fantastic ideas.. 

Theme One for August is Black and White. 

 I chose a Gorjuss stamp and coloured her in with Copic Markers in different shades of black and Grey.. 
I tried the photo on a black background but  





Theme Two is Career Goals.

I really don't have any career goals due to reaching mine awhile ago so I chose instead to reach a goal I really want and that is having a wonderful garden.. Mine is quite scrappy and bushy due to where I live but one day I would love a garden where I can sit and look out watching bird life and totally relaxing.. One Day...

I created these flowers using the Distress Oxide technique with photo paper and a flower die.. I added tiny beads to the centres and then placed a leaves on the back.. Using strong glue I attached a paperclip to the back then adhered a large petal of the flower layers to the back to cover it up..


I think they came out really well..


I simply lifted each petal to give it a little dimension. 


I love this technique..



My favourite of the flowers..



Honestly,  how pretty are these flowers..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x