Wednesday 30 October 2019

Tag Book - Nervous at Night - AVSC

Hi all,
Well we are at the end of October and I just wanted to show you something else I created with the spooktacular paper from AVSC.  I loved these tags so decided to create a small tag concertina book..



This was on a 12 x 12 piece of paper that I si,ply cut across the top and then cut out the notches on either side of the tags. I scored each tag at the join and folded it to make it concertina style.


Using different Distress Inks I blended them over cardstock until smooth.


I stamped and heat embossed the images from the Spooky Scribbles. These became the covers for the tag book..


Finished book inside..


Finished book outside..


I added a tiny book in a corner pocket and a shiny star. 


The little book opened..



Again I stamped the images from Spooky Scribbles on the back..


I love this skull and crossbones brad.. I decided to use up some more of the smaller tags and knew this brad was perfect for it..




I fussy cut the pumpkin and made a flower shape background.. A fussy cut house and a tiny fussy cut pumpkin looked wonderful on this tag.


I folded the book up then decided I didn't like the cover so I spread glaze over it and let it dry..
I added some clipping stickers and ribbon with a Halloween Stick as a closure.


The back of the book with lots of fibres in the holes on top of each tag..


There is heaps of glitter and and shine and fussy cut images and I totally love this little book..


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout June..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x