Sunday 26 January 2020

AUSTRALIA DAY - 2020


HI all, 

Happy Australia Day for 2020.

This year we are having a BBQ with the family and a get together to just catch up.  We all get so busy in our own lives that it's important to catch up when ever you can and for us Australia Day is important.. My grandkids are important to me so again I took some photos to show you how they enjoy the day.. 

These two photos of the boys are a treasure for me as its the first time in seven years they have been here for Australian Day.. The photos are their idea and of course I am going to go with it lol..
(yes it is that dry here)..


Blake (older one) and Harley wanted to stand in front of the bbq because of the sign behind him.. '
Steve's Roadkill Cafe'
My hubby is called Stephen so this sign was appropriate we all thought, and for awhile there we actually thought he was cooking roadkill lol..


Santa brought the girls bikes for Christmas, and this is their way of showing us how they use their flags (btw - the two youngest EmmieRose and Charlie are maniacs and that one in the yellow jumper Charlie is crazily scary ) lol 


Astaria, the oldest wanted to hold the bigger flag because she said she is big and she loves Australia.. How sweet is that.. 


Three interesting facts for you regarding Australia..

1. 90% of people live on the coast.
2. Tasmania (where I live) has the cleanest air in the world..
3. The Great Barrier Reef is the largest eco-system in the world..

Happy Australia Day 

Hugs 
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x