Tuesday 12 May 2020

Do You Remember - Sue's Challenge for NSD May AVSC

Hi all,

Over on Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft AVSC there is a challenge the Creative Team has going to 
celebrate National Scrapbooking Day NSD which is all of May.

You can find Sue's project HERE


I love this idea of making a journal all about ME.. Sounds conceited I know but when I'm really old my kids can look back on this and say oh I remember mum doing that or liking that so I think it is a great thing..  I am going to make Wendy's project as well so follow along with me to place this album in. I guess that is two projects rolled into one lol.

I chose this box to start with as it has a large spine.. (and my daughter ate all the bikkies, not me lol).
The paper is from Bo Bunny and is called Country Garden which is one of my favourites. I guess that is why I chose it lol.


The finished cover. I created a shaker front with Count Your Blessing. Butterflies are another favourite thing of mine..


The opened journal from the front.


The journal from inside. I stitched all around the edges and along both sides of the spine to reinforce the strength.. I added washie tape from Aunty Vera's which I love..


I made three signatures and again reinforced the spine ..


 This album is going to be all about me so 
I wrote a list of things I am going to include in this so I am going to be a busy girl indeed..


I love how this turned out and will be very busy finishing this album..

You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout May..
  
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x