Tuesday 1 December 2020

A Gingerbread Shaker Card - AVSC

 Hi all, 

How are we today? I have a little project to show you today that I created for 

the wonderful Aunty Vera and Craft.. 

This month in December we have a theme going called:

SANTA v's JESUS

I love shaker cards and while I made this I clean forgot to take all the steps of doing so lol..

(it is simply because I was talking I am sure lol)

I love this paper and I loved making this card heaps.


I used mostly the stickers on this project and have fallen in love with them.. I used 3D foam tape to pop them all up so it gave it dimension. I placed the banner on a scrap piece of paper..


I love the poinsettia paper and used this as a background. I fussy cut two poinsettia's from the paper and placed a brad in the centre..  The bottom banner is from the name of the paper pad and is usually for scrap, but I always use these for a part of the projects I do..  You cannot see it but I have added lots of sparkle and shine and in real life this card is gorgeous.. I framed it with a stitched rectangle frame from Paper Roses.  


 Products are:

and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout December..
  

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE

And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x