Tuesday 1 December 2020

Gingerbread House - AVSC

 Hi all,

This month in December we have a theme going called:

SANTA v's JESUS

I brought the Village Dwelling die by Tim Holtz -Sizzix  ages ago from Aunty Vera and thought the paper is all about Gingerbread so why not make a gingerbread house..

I Love love love the stencil I have in my kit and thought I would use it for the house and then paint over it or add cut out papers around it .. I used Aleen's Glitter Snow  over the stencil to give it a little glow. 

How brilliant did this turn out!!


I put it together and thought it needed something else. I inked around all the edges and place a little strip of red on the door step.


It still felt very flimsy so I cut out a frame from a cut apart and glued the frame on a painted 
 canvas I did earlier.


I added adhesive to the little stand and glued it to the canvas. I also glued the tree on the little stand and used a little fluff for the smoke.


I have to be honest I loved the house so much I didn't do any fussy cutting or place stickers anywhere.


I did add this sticker on the back only because it looked too bare.


I glued little balls in the tree for decorations and placed yellow cello paper on the windows.


Though I glued the base and tree down I wanted to place a battery candle in it so I left it as is..
How darn cute is this house!! 




 Products are:

and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout December..
  

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE

And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x