Tuesday 1 December 2020

Die Piece Card - AVSC

Hi all, 

My first project for December 2020 with Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.

Santa v's Jesus .

I love this Funky Festival die set from Tim Holtz and decided I was going to make a card just using the dies only with distress inks.. 
 




I die cut lots of pieces from watercolour paper and adhered it on a panel of the same paper.. 


Using a blender brush I chose five colours of Distress Inks and blended them on the panel. 
I then used a Aqua Water Colour pen to wash the colours together in a nice blend.


I die cut extra flowers and leaves and made a poinsettia from it for the front of the card using the same technique of watercolours..


I stamped Merry Christmas on the same paper and and adhered it to the front using 3D foam tape..
I then matted this to a red cardstock with a piece of cardboard to give it a little depth and then on to a white card base.. Love how this all came together..


 Products are:
and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout December..
  

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE

And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x