Tuesday 1 December 2020

Unboxing December 2020 - AVSC

 Hi all,

You are not going to guess what happened, I video taped my unboxing for December, but when I went to edit it I lost everything.. I am telling you it was the system fault and not mine.. And because I had already started my projects I now need to show you the items from the shop that I received from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft  lol..

This month is all about Santa v's Jesus and as I am a keen fan of both it was hard to choose , but I went for Santa this year as last year I was on the Jesus side. 

A Gingerbread Christmas Paper Pack - Echo Park


A Gingerbread Christmas Co-Ordinating Solids Paper Pack


A Gingerbread Christmas Ephemera Pack- Echo Park Paper Co


A Gingerbread Christmas Cookies and Milk Stamp Set - Echo Park Paper Co


3" Brush Trees - Fancy Pants



Pointettia Flowers - Eyelet-Outlet Brads


Baubles Stencil - KaiserCraft


Funky Festive Die Set- Tim Holtz

I loving these items in my basket.. Check back regularly to see what I create with these brilliant items..

 Products are:

and check out the facebook group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout December..
  

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE

And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x