Monday 23 November 2020

The Gift of Giving Card Set by Donna

 Hi all, 

Can you believe Christmas is nearly here? I love the Gift of Giving papers and reckon the papers 4 piece was perfect for a set of cards and as there were two pieces of the same paper in the collection pack, I knew I was going to do some fussy cutting..  I also wanted to show you how easy it is to create wonderful cards using minimal items.

All the pieces for the cards. All cards are A5 size.


The first mat which I used from several cardstocks - Firefly, Leprechaun and Vermillion (all available from Couture Creations)  was cut at 
3 3/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches and adhered to the card base.



I embossed the second mat with the Superpower Puff embossing folder , size 4 inches x 5 5/8 inches and adhered this to the coloured cardstock.




I then placed all the cut aparts (that is what I call them) from the papers 4 on top of the embossed mat with 3D foam tape. 


How cute is this die from the The Gift of Giving Holly Border Mini Die Set - CO727916 which I cut out in Gold cardstock. I also fussy cut the small flowers from the second piece of papers 4.


Using 3D foam strips I adhered the flowers on top of the card with the holly leaves underneath.


I also fussy cut the envelopes and again popped it up with 3D foam strips..


The finished card


How pretty is this card, I really wanted to leave it quiet simple as the tree is gorgeous..


I used the stars from the The Gift of Giving Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727909 to make a template to cut them out in gold.


A little shine to make the roses pop..


How divine is this card!! A simple background with a note card from the The Gift of Giving Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727909 was perfect for the centre of the cut apart. I then added 3D foam tape under the Santa to allow him to pop. A Merry Christmas sticker adhered to gold and popped on the card with the 3D foam tape gave the card a finished look with the three emerald pearls on top.



The candle card was nearly perfect on its own so all I did was fussy cut the candles and popped them on with the 3D foam tape and used a Merry Christmas from the The Gift of Giving Diecut Sentiment Set - CO727908 Pretty Pretty..



Candy Cane card was fun to create. I fussy cut the pinecones and the flower and leaves and placed them on with 3D foam tape. A Merry Christmas on gold was perfect to say I'm finished.



Believe in the Magic card is simply gorgeous and with the fussy cut flower to give it that extra lift just made this card beyond pretty in real life.



All six cards together.. Stay tuned for the next blog as I have something to match these cards..

I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:


  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/


The Gift of Giving 12 x 12 Collection Pack - CO727895

The Gift of Giving Diecut Sentiment Set - CO727908

The Gift of Giving Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727909

The Gift of Giving Holly Border Mini Die Set - CO727916

Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899

Magnetic Platform - CO725716

Glass Mat Art Shed Angel - CO727860

Pearls Chocolate - CO725372

Pearls Emerald - CO724642

Precision Tweezers - CO727162

Superpowder Puff Embossing Folder

Garnet Cardstock - ULT200067 

Verdant Cardstock ULT - 200033

Adhesive 3D foam Dots - CO723780

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x