Sunday 15 November 2020

Two Cards using Alcohol Inks - The Gift of Giving by Donna

Hi all,

I love the alcohol inks from Couture Creations, so vibrant and so much fun to work with and one of my favourite mediums to work with... 

My darlin hubby loves these two cards and suggested I make more for sending out this year..

(high praise from him indeed)..  


I started out with a collection of colours and of course the blending solution.. 

I created assorted cards fronts.


I adhered it inside a three two fold panel card and for the green one placed a envelope bunch using 3D Foam tape and a candy cane cut out in gold behind it.. 


I die cut the Peace On Earth twice and adhered together to make it a little firmer. 


I did the same as the green card but die cut the Holly Border twice and with the Ephemera Poinsettia I turned it over and shaped it with a ball tool to give it some shape and dimension with 3D foam tape. 


A little sparkle and gloss and it was finished with a Merry Christmas die cut placed in the middle of the panel.. A little bit of gloss and glitz just finished it off nicely.


Don't they look great together..


  I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:

  https://couturecreations.com.au/
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/


Candy Cane Mini Die - CO727914

Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899

Magnetic Platform - CO725716

Glass Mat Art Shed Angel - CO727860

Precision Tweezers - CO727162

Matte Gold Mirror Board C0725410 

Adhesive 3D foam Dots - CO723780

Glamorous Gold Pearls - CO724644

The Gift of Giving Collection Pack - CO727895

The Gift of Giving Diecut Sentiment Set  -  CO727908
The Gift of Giving Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727909
The Gift of Giving Holly Border Mini Die Set - CO727916

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x