Wednesday 4 August 2021

A Challenge Using four Elements..

 Hi all,

 This challenge was to make a card using four elements in the card..

1. Blue, 2. Circle, 3. Bow, 4. Sentiment

I hope I have achieved this with the card..

I used Circles Galore by Carabelle Studio, Finnabair Elements- Don't forget to fly.


I created a mother board with lots of blues distress oxide inks then using assorted stencils went over it with the same inks..



I wiped off the inks from the stencils onto a clean piece of cardstock which I stamped and cut the circles for the front of the card as well as the butterfly.


The bow I used in the middle of the butterfly with ribbon for the body.. The sentiment is 'Freedom is a state of mind'.. I used dimensional magic on the circles and the sentiment and kindy glitz on the butterfly.


I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things..

Hugs

Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x