Sunday 3 October 2021

Paper Clip Art - Pocket / Envelope - September

Hi all,

Can you believe it is September already EEK!  

For September, our theme in our  PaperClip Art Group FaceBook is Pocket / Envelope. 

I created a pocket with the heart to tuck my little quotes in.

I have used Mintay Papers - 'Florabella'

Tattered Rose Distress Ink, Friskars Tag Punch, and the Heart and Scallop heart dies from Spellbinders Nestabilities. The glue is Quick Dry Glue from Couture Creations (brilliant)

I hope you pop over to the group and join in the fun. 

PaperClip Art Group FaceBook


Check out my video tutorial here: 


 


Hidden paperclip at the back..







I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x