Sunday 3 October 2021

Little Dragon Card - My Besties Aussie Challenge

 Hi all,

My card for September over on the My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog.. She is gorgeous isn't she!!!

I coloured her in with copic makers and knew straight away what paper I was going to use.

You can see her here:  Autumn Dragon 2 Here


I cut a card base of 5 1/2 inches square in white. I made a panel in aqua with a piece of pattern paper as the second panel and adhered to the base.. I die cut two panels from the dies and adhered on top. I stitched around all panels.


I cut three different flowers and adhered together. Placing it in the top corner with darling gold spotted leaves and a pearl in the centre of the flower.


I created the same flower in the bottom corner but adhered this on a section of a fence.


Two little flowers on the fence with pearl centres.


Home dyed ribbon on the Wrapped Heart die. 


Coloured with Copic Markers and embellished with Dimensional Magic and Kindy Glitz.. 


Don't forget to check out My Besties Aussie Challenge Here
to see all the wonderful cards the Design Team of My Besties are creating..
You can purchase her HERE
Check out my facebook page and say hi while you are there.. CRAFT MAKING

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xxx

Materials:  XXL sq Frames Frilly #1 - Go Kreate dies 
Frilly sq #1 - Go Kreate dies
Nightfall Paper - Mintay 
CO728381 - Delightful Flower die - You Go Girl Collection Couture Creations
CO728380 - Flexing Branch die - You Go Girl Collection Couture Creations
Fence, Flowers, Wrapped Heart dies - DooHickey
Dimensional Magic
Kindy Glitz
Tombow Glue
Tattered Rose - Distress Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x