Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine Choccies

 
 
 
Happy Valentine Everyone..
 
Now we all know what Valentine Day is don't we??
 
Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine,[1] is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14. It originated as a Western Christian liturgical feast day honouring one or more early saints named Valentinus, and is recognized as a significant cultural and commercial celebration in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.
- Wikipedia
 
Well our team member, the lovely Amira, suggested that we all do a post
wishing you, our wonderful friends, Happy Valentine Day..
This is mine....
 
What is Valentine Day to me?  It is an excuse, saying 'I love you' to my darling
hubby one more time; we say it every day, (more than once), wellll, except when
he won't do what I tell him, hehe...
And it is a way to get Flowers and CHOCCIES
Oh.. My.. Goodness,
I loooove Choccies.
 
My favourite would have to be milk chocolate surrounding
peanut brittle. yum ... yum
and chocolate liquorice
and chocolate caramel
and chocolate flakes
and chocolate, well, you get the idea, anything chocolate lol..
 
I was talking to my granddaughter Aimee and told her I had an idea, she told me I take boring photos so could I let her set up the display for the photos
I wanted to take.. So I did!! 
This is what Aimee and her friend Chloe set up for me...
 
I mean WOW
Does this look great or what!!
If it was just me, you would have been seeing a heap
of choccies in a pile on the table,
(that would have been getting smaller and smaller as the photos were taken)
Hehe..
 
 
 
I mean look at the details, even the glass (mine by the way) has heart bling
on it.. a ribbon around the rose stem is perfect and rose petals finishes
the glass to Gorgeousness...

 
 
My daughter Kryshia brought this trim for me ages ago
and I have been afraid to use it as I love it so much, but wow
how perfect is it for this photo..

 
 
Mmm, Mmm, milk and white chocolate coated strawberries,
How perfect!!
(don't you love the rose petal they placed on the skewer between the strawberries!)
 
 
 
And what about these towers of scrumpishness.
I so love the tiny hearts don't you!!

 
 
PERFECTO..
 
 
 
My granddaughter Aimee on the right and her friend Chloe
on the left have officially declared them selves my assistants...
I have been told that if I need to take more photos with food then they are
to be involved lol... (after this photo shoot , no hassle kiddo)..
And thank you both for the gorgeous
work you did.. xx 

 
 
Oh I thought I would show you what was left when I had finished
taking photos, I had to get this back from Chloe just to take this photo, hehe..
(can you see her bite mark in the top of the strawberry) 

 
Well that's it, my little post ..
 
I do wish you all a brilliant Valentine Day
and may you get lots of love and hugs,
Oh and flowers and choccies....
 
The girls also said to pass on their wishes as well!!
 
Hugs
Donna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x