Friday 14 April 2017

The Bunny Trail - AVSC Clean & Simple # 3


Oh My Goodness, My Third project is here already..
This one is a bit different and I will tell you why!!
 
My sister Shirley said to me recently "why cant you make some easy cards"
I asked her what she meant as I thought I was doing easy cards, lol.
She replied, "all the ones you do have heaps of things on them, and I don't have
all the same stuff you do and I only like easy ones as my eyesight
is poor" (she is 74 after all lol)..
 
So for my sister and all the people who only likes easy ones for whatever reason, I have created a set of six cards using mostly what is in the kit.. And if I have used a die
you can certainty cut the same out by hand.. I have inked around all pieces
of cardstock and papers...
 
Clean & Simple Card Set
 
Card1...
 
I cut a piece of Lime Green cardstock and attached to the card front, then added a strip of washie tape down the left side. I used 3D foam tape to attach the 'cut-out'
a little to the left.  I also attached the fussy cut egg, bunny, chick and butterfly
with 3D foam tape after colouring them in..
Some bling, Nuvo drops, dimensional magic and glitter finishes off the
card nicely...
 

 
I love the colour of these Nuvo Drops and these images are soooo darn CUTE!!

 
Card 2...
 
If you watched my unboxing video on youtube, you will know this piece of
Ephemera; as soon as I seen it I knew it was destined for a card. lol
 
I cut a mat from a piece of patterned paper and using 3D foam tape
adhered the Ephemera piece on top.
I stamped the Happy Easter banner and fussy cut it and attached it
using 3D foam tape. I die cut a banner (you can do this piece by hand)
and again attached it with 3D foam tape..
Dimensional magic and glitter is all it needed to finish... 

 
Card 3...
 
I just love this border with the three chicks, so decided this was the piece I was going to use for a card.  I matted it onto a blue piece of cardstock, cut a small strip of contrasting patterned paper (scrap) and adhered it above the chicks.
I placed a piece of washi tape along the top (love this stuff) and
again using 3D foam tape adhered the eggs Ephemera on top of it.
A banner underneath finishes the card with a little glitter.

 
Card 4...
 
Matting bright pink cardstock to the left allowed me to fit the leaf ribbon on the right.
I added the cut-out with 3D foam tape and placed the two corners on the left. (you can hand cut corners if you don't have a punch or die). The tiny Flowers on the
leaf ribbon looks wonderful.. Add some bling and that's it.. 

 
Pretty as don't you think...

 
Card 5...
 
I just love this little card..
 
 I matted some bright yellow cardstock across the card front, added a strip of washie tape on the top and bottom of the mat then a strip of patterned paper (scrap) on each side.  I attached the cut-out with 3D foam tape, added the notes tab Ephemera and
finished of with a gold pearl on the Easter ribbon..

 
Card 6...
 
I used a bright Orange mat for this lovely card with washie tape on the top and bottom.
Then I attached the cut-out with 3D foam tape. After inking around the edges
of the banner I attached these and the Happy Ephemera also with foam tape.
Some Nuvo Drops on the flowers make for a simple but lovely card... 

 
I love how the Nuvo Drops stay raised..

 
... All six cards ...

 
My three projects together..

 
.......................................................
 
Materials:
 
The April Kit
AC Cardstock - American Crafts
Tag & Corner Options die - Ultimate Crafts
Bunting Banner - Frantic Stamper
Dimensional Magic
Kindy Glitz
Gemstones (bling) - KaiserCraft
Assorted Stampin Up ink
............................
 
CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN AUNTY VERA'S APRIL BOX?
- Watch my Aunty Vera's April Unboxing HERE

- Check out my BLOG HERE 

BUY Aunty Vera's Monthly Kits HERE

April Monthly kit is available for $57.30 which is a saving of 20% on buying the items separately.

Postage is $8.50 anywhere in Aus.
For internationals, please email for accurate prices.

C O N T A C T:
info@auntyverascrapandcraft.com.au

 ................................

I hope I have inspired you to create Glorious things..
Thank you for stopping by..
 
Hugs
 
DONNA xx

1 comment:

  1. Donna these are beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x