Thursday 12 July 2018

My Gorgeous Goldilocks..- HCP

Hi all, 
Well it's my first blog post for HeartCraftPaper
which I am a guest design team member on, so I thought I would show you my card I created
just for the month of July.

The theme for this month is:
'The Storybook Collection'

I created Goldilocks with a digi image HERE  on Copic paper
using an assorted of copics to colour her in..


I cut a card at 8 1/4 inches x 5 7/8 inches and score in half .
I cut a brown Bazzill mat at 4 inches x 5 3/4 inches then a patterned piece of paper from Passtime Crafts at 3 3/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches.
I adhered these together on top of the card base. 

I die cut the Paper Roses Heart Stack from white cardstock and only used a little piece of it behind Goldilocks to give a little dimension. 

A diecut fence from Doohickey on the bottom of the card is attached with 3D Foam tape and gives the appearance of the cottage fence in the forest.
Some leaves and tiny roses from my stash finished of the fenced area nicely.. 

Two butterflies (EK Success punch) with a little bit of bling and glitter bring the card together. 

I wanted a word on the background and so selected Awesome from a No-Name brand.I adhered this with 3D foam tape to give a little depth. 
White gel pen around the flowers in the background and on her dress lifted the whole card.. 
I loved how this card turned out ..

Please visit the HeartCraftPaper shop HERE to see all the images, digi papers
and other wonderful products  and don't forget to click on the gallery HERE
to see what everyone is up to and all the great images from the design teams..

I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things.
Hgs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x