Friday 13 July 2018

Querks -ATC Box - Rick st Dennis Digi Image - Design Team July Project..

Hi all,
Well my second project for Rick st Dennis just happens to be a ATC (Artist Trading Card)  Box to fit all the wonderful ATC's I created in my first project.. I loved this project so much both the ATC's and the box to place them in.. 

I die cut the ATC box from the Eileen Hull Die and cut the mats as follows.
Black cardstock 2 3/8 inch x 3 3/8 inch (1 inch hole punch').
Textured cardstock 2 1/8 inch x 3 1/8 inch (1 1/4 inch hole punch).
Side Strips - 3 3/8 inches x 1/2 inch. cut 2
Top - 2 1/2 inches x 1/2 inch cut 2 and 2 1/2 inches x 3/8 inch cut 2


Adhere together and 'voila' your box is complete.. I placed the black gauze I had made for the ATC's then added the name of the family with 3 D foam tape, the family cat also with 3D foam tape and the metal rose embellishment.. I finished off the front with dots of Ebony Black Nuvo crystal Drops (which are gorgeous).
What do you think? I may be biased but I adore how this turned out..


You cannot see it with these photos but there is lots of glitter on the ATC's and the box using the black and clear Wink of Stella pens.. 


The Querks family...






The ATC's and the box together.



Yep adore this project for sure.. Have to love Rick st Dennis digi images..





Materials: 

Tim Holtz 3D Texture Fades - Foundry, Mechanics, Botanical
Adirondack Color Wash - Wild Plum
Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spray - Gecko Green, Ocean breeze Blue, Sea Grass Green,
Clam Bake Beige
Heidi Swapp - Black Color Shine
Inka Gold - Lavared, Emerald, Turquoise. Gold
Distress Ink - Black
Acrylic Paint- Lamp Black
230LB White cardstock
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black
Black and Clear Wink of Stella Pens
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x