Monday 3 September 2018

A Mothers Love - HCP


Hi everyone, 
I am back with another project for HearCraft Paper using the 
gorgeous digi image Mothers Love, You can purchase this  HERE,

I adore this image, the first thought of seeing it was how cute is that.. 
I was going to place it onto some baby cardstock but it just felt wrong
so I went back to the paper pad I have been using from Passtime Crafts..
And yep love it.. 

Again as with 99% of my digi images I have coloured it with Copic Markers and I fussy cup the image to suit the paper and to give it a wow factor.
I love this card, it is so pretty in real life.. 


. I speckled the eggs and after covering with Nuvo Crystal Drop, I waited until it dried then bent the card to give me a cracked effect..



Please head over to the gallery to see all the wonderful creations..HERE 

I hope I have inspire you
to create glorious things
Higs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x