Monday 3 September 2018

Cindy Halloween - HCP


This is a time that I love.. We in Australia don't celebrate Halloween but it doesn't mean 
we don't love creating things..  This image was so adorable that I thought nothing\would scare her 
so them spiders better be aware that you don't mess with Cindy or get near her candy.. 
I was going to do all pinks, delicate but one look at her face and I thought nope,
not for Cindy..


I used a Graphic 45 cardstock for the papers. Cut a frame and placed it on a card front..  
I placed 3D foam tape under Cindy and the presents to give some dimension and 
added lots of Kindy glitz and Nuvo Crystal Drops.. 


You can purchase Cindy HERE
And don't forget to pop over to the gallery to see what all the create ladies are doing..HERE

I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x