Tuesday 20 August 2019

Canvas Swap - No Stress Girls Group


Hi all, 
Yep, can you believe it another swap group I am in..
This time its only four people so easy to keep track of. We decided to call the group No Stress Girls.. 

So first swap is August and the theme is Open 10 cm x 10 cm Canvas. We need to make four of them, one for each of us.. I decided to carry on my use of mixed media stuff as it was on the table waiting to be put away.. I do hope the girls like them.. 

I created six just in case i didn't like some lol


1. is a pink canvas. I used expanding mousse on the circle chipboard, I like this stuff.. The heart and Rose is from a mould I have.



The wording is from Tim Holtz Clippings..


2. is a blue theme, this time using UTEE on the chipboard.. Again the main items are from moulds I have.. 




3. and my favourite has gold 












I do hope I have inspired you
to creat glorious things.
Hugs 
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x