Tuesday 20 August 2019

Card Swap for the Craftroom Down Under

Hi all,

How are we today?  I won't tell you how I feel as it would take too much of this post up lol, so I will just say I am doing ok.. 
I joined a facebook group called Craftroom Down Under and it is all about swapping works of art or crafty stuff if you are like me lol.. It is a swap group within Australia really due to the cost of postage.. As I am a newbie in the group, they created a swap called 
'Let's Welcome The Newbie Swap'
Which is a card that must have 'Friend' on it.. This is my card for the swap

I created a scene with Encaustic Wax and heat embossed 'My Friend' in a pearl embossing powder..


Inside the card, I wrote my message to my swap partner which in this case is Rhonda.  I also attached an Encaustic panel for her to use as she wants.. 
Oops did I mention to her that she cannot place the card near heat as it might melt. oops!!
I hope she likes it.. And Understands my hand writing.. 


I hope I have inspired you 
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x