Wednesday 1 April 2020

April Unboxing Life Within The Seed 2 - AVSC

Hi all, 
Welcome to April.. Here is my video Design Team unboxing for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.
Please check out Aunty Vera's shop where she always has lots of sales, great prices and a large range of craft items.. 
Don't forget to check back to see what I create with all this lushiness.. 


Items in my kit... 


You get a great discount on all products used by the Creative team this month..


You can purchase the items HERE
and check out the group to see everything the Creative Team will be creating throughout April..
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuntyVeraScrapandCraft/ HERE
.............................................................
My FaceBook page Donna's Fun Stuff HERE 
My Pinterest page Donmaree HERE
My Youtube Channel HERE
My Blog HERE
And don't to forget to say hi on Instagram donna.triffitt

I hope I have inspired you
with glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x