Friday 22 May 2020

Tags Duo - Couture Creations

Hi all, 

I was sitting at my desk today and looked at these gorgeous wings I had die cut and knew I wanted to create a tag.  I made two tags instead just because I loved the collections so much.. 




Tag One - Keep Memories Safe In Your Heart.

Isn't this pretty. 
I cut two straight tags, one pattern and one plain to adhere underneath to strengthen it.
I die cut the wings and inked around the edges to highlight how pretty they are. 
After stamping the heart I fussy cut it and placed a brad in the centre cog and the top of the wings. 
I placed two foam squares on top of the heart then adhered that to the tag. 


I placed a scrap strip on the tag and added a die cut key from the Straight Tags set with the heart popped up on a foam square. I die cut the cogs and placed them as shown. I love the little dragonfly so stamped the second generation shadow on the tag. I then stamped over the shadow with the outline of the dragonfly. I thought it need more so stamped the outline on scrap paper and fussy cut and popped it up with the wings lifted. Stamping the quote from the Steampunk Sentiments Stamp set and popping it up on Foam squares made this tag I think.. I used Premium Adhesive gems and pearls to finish it all off.


Tag Two - Live Your Dreams

Again using scraps from the My Secret Love Collection I cut the Straight Tag and inked around the edges. Now I just purchased these gorgeous Layered Trilliums dies from the Peaceful Peonies Collection and I love them.. I die cut two sets as shown but left the back off the bottom flower and adhered these over several Open Branch leaves from the Lest We Forget Collection. I again did the same with the dragonfly as above and die cut and fussy cut the butterflies from the Butterfly Flourish mini die. Stamping Live Your Dreams from the Steampunk Sentiments Stamp set and popping it up with foam squares was perfect.. Gems and pearls from Couture Creations finishes the tags off nicely. 


Love these flowers and dragonfly.


The two tags together. Don't they look gorgeous..


I love how the wings open with the Keep Memories Safe In Your Heart Tag.
btw.. that is the last of my papers from the My Secret Love Collection you see on the bottom.
mmm, I wonder if I can get another tag from it lol


Yah I did get another tag from the left overs.
Adore this stamp which I stamped twice and fussy cut.. 


They do look wonderful don't they..


I hope I have inspired you 
to create glorious things.
Hugs 
Donna xx

All Items are available from Couture Creations  https://couturecreations.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x