Sunday 26 July 2020

A chat and a Few Crafty Things..

Hi all, 
Well it has been awhile since I last blogged but a lot has happened in that time.. 
My hubby had a heart attack, he's fine but it was scary at the time.. I have been in hospital and my little granddaughter has also been in hospital.. My brother had a heart attack, a few people have passed and lots more.. 
I hadn't had time to craft but did manage to create a few things the last week so that has
 been a relief.. I do miss it when I don't get to craft often (and cranky my darlin hubby says lol).

Love these girls from My Bestie's, coloured with copics..





I created these cute magnet cards with the ATC Koin being detachable ..



My favourite one.


Love this Tilda card.. 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things.
Hugs
Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x