Tuesday 12 October 2021

Adventure Card MPCT

 Hi all,

Join me today over on Megan's Papercraft Treasure for our card sketch.

This is my take of the wonderful sketch in which I used the gorgeous Mintay Papers..

I hope you join us in the fun...



Fussy cutting, 3D Foam tape glossy accents and pearls make this card wonderful..

 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

You can find all the wonderful places here for Megan's Papercraft Treasures..

Creative Friends Facebook Group

Megan's Papercraft Treasures Store

Megan's Papercraft Treasure Blog


My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/

Facebook Donna's Fun Stuff

Materials Used:

Next Trip - Mintay Papers

White & Blue Cardstock

Border Punch - EK Success

Pearls- Couture Creations

Coffee Ink - Ranger Archival

Crystal Gemstones CO724156 - Couture Creations

Foam Squares CO723779 - Couture Creations

So Extra White 1.0 Sentiment - Paper Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x