Tuesday 12 October 2021

Family Fun Layout MPCT

 Hi all,

Welcome to Megan's Papercraft Treasures, today I have followed a sketch and fell in love with the design.. So much fun...



Fussy cutting and chipboard coloured with ink and covered with Dimensional Magic creates another layer to this layout..


 I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

You can find all the wonderful places here for Megan's Papercraft Treasures..

Creative Friends Facebook Group

Megan's Papercraft Treasures Store

Megan's Papercraft Treasure Blog


My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/

Facebook Donna's Fun Stuff

Materials Used:

Blossom Season Cardstock - Hobby Fun Co

White Cardstock

Birdcage Cardstock - Merci 

Pearls- The Craft Stall

Dusty Concord, Crushed Olive- Distress Ink 

Strawberry Crush Ink - Stampin Up

Crystal Gemstones CO724156

Purple Gems - Couture Creations

Dimensional Magic

Autumn Flowers -Passtime Crafts 

Foam Squares CO723779

Assorted Chipboard (stash)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,Thank you for looking at my page, I appreciate you doing so.. Hugs Donna x